Raymond B. Lee
Senior Marketing Executive at Hertz
A marketing expert who believes that marketing is all about story-telling. With an experience of over 10+ years, my marketing technique lies in building a long-term relationship with clients and customers. I have been effectively and successfully involved in brand building, strategizing marketing programs, and increasing sales and company growth. I am highly resolute, enthusiastic, successful with exposure to diversified multinational environments. I work with a focus on creating effective solutions in challenging environments alongside demonstrating a strong understanding of operations in the US through exceptional research skills.
Specialties: Brand Building and Analytics, Strategic Planning, Sales Management, Brand Management, Product Development, Business Planning, Digital Marketing, SEO.
Senior Marketing Executive
- Responsible for obtaining market research such as current trends and the desires of the customer.
- Creating a target audience and planning campaigns and promotions around them. Training and using the marketing department consisting of 7 employees to conduct surveys, plan market strategies, and implement them.
- Organizing appropriate teams to perform each duty and then oversee their progress to ensure everything is running smoothly.
- Coordinating with other departments to work together.
- Ensuring brand development and analyzing campaign results and modifying if necessary.
- Managing the customer communication cycle and working with all touchpoints.
- Ensuring a smooth flow of communication between customers, clients, and the company.
- Involved in planning digital marketing strategies.
- Implementing digital marketing strategies
- Overseeing the execution of brands and branded materials
- Overseeing all guidelines are met.
- Developing the marketing department’s objectives and motivating the team towards its completion.
- Create content for corporate marketing.
- Assist with press releases and conferences.
- Internal reporting and other duties as assigned
Brand and Communication Senior Manager
October 2013-October 2016
- Had complete responsibility for the yearly sales and marketing strategy for the product assigned.
- Developed marketing plans based on market research conducted.
- Planning out digital marketing strategies.
- Calculating ROI after every marketing campaign.
- Set objectives for Product Managers for the marketing mix and product placement.
- Work with the executive team to confirm strategies and implementing them.
- Drive the right marketing mix (pricing, promotion, channel placement) to ensure Samsung’s business meets its sales and financial objectives.
- Assist with corporate marketing.
Marketing and Sales Director
Victory Energy Operations LLC
June 2010-October 2013
- Strategic planning of digital marketing.
- Market sentiment analysis and reporting to the management
- Resolving customer complaints, and developing solutions
- Designing promotional programs and developing PR campaigns
- Built a highly efficient team of marketing professionals and creating a network of strategies.
Marketing And Public Relations Assistant
June 2009 – June 2010
- Assisted in the marketing plans of fashion weeks.
- Coordinating press release.
- Daily communication with media
- Planning and integrating digital marketing objectives and plans.
University of St Thomas
MBA – Marketing Management
Bachelors in Business Administration
Licenses and Certifications
Duct Tape Marketing Certified Consultant
Issuing authority: Duct Tape Marketing
Issued August 2018
Credential ID CREDLY-1027390291
Issued August 2019 – Expires August 2020